Monday, April 13, 2009

Media Writing

I am currently thinking on how to incorporate a teaching idea into a news story for my Media Writing class. The professor wants us to write a news feature dealing with the media. Since I am a INLA major, I would like to somehow link the two ideas. My first idea is to say that the media portrays a negative image about our educators and educational system. My second idea was to discuss how teachers might incorporate the media into learning. I remember cutting out news articles from the paper to bring into class in high school. I'm just not sure what purpose that served. At the moment, I can't even remember if it was for English class or Government....My third idea is to say how teachers can implement new media into their curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment