Sunday, March 1, 2009

Film

I have been searching for links about film. I have found some sites dealing with film use in the classroom and one site is about film in general. These are for class; however, I will add the links to my blog. I liked this site about films because it classified them into the greatest 'something' of film. Anyone who enjoys things like-the best movie kiss or the greatest movie death-will enjoy this site. The first educational link to film comes from Rick Beach and his 12 module creation on how to teach film, television, and media. Robert Yahnke provides some film summaries, notes, and exercises on some classic films. Next, Karin offers some lessons using film, discussion, and a variety of other links. This final link is an article called "Teaching Psychology Through Film, Video" and explains some of the benefits of using film to teach. Some people might think film is only used by teachers for relaxation time. I'm sure that might be true sometimes; however, if chosen correctly, the film can be a part of the lesson also. Hope you enjoy some of these sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment