Sunday, February 15, 2009

Film or Text?

Ok..Here is my first blog! YaY!! Lately, I have been watching more movies than reading books. I really love the Harry Potter films, Lord of the Rings, and other movies that have really great books associated with them; however, I usually watch the movies and never make it to the books. Furthermore, I now have Twilight sitting in my room waiting to be read. I decided to wait on the movie until I can read the book (which is killing me b/c the movie is at the cheap seats and I have free tickets). This leads me to the question....does it matter which one comes first, the film or the text? Am I waiting to watch images

http://graphicshunt.com/images/twilight-7167.htm" target="_blank">Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com - Myspace Layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment