Friday, February 20, 2009

Project

I am attempting to show my multigenre autobiography here. I'm not sure how to do it, but I'm gonna try! It's taking forever.....and ever....and ever.............If it works, here is the rundown of what's on it. It begins with my early film, game, and text experiences. I included 3 portions of different shows I grew up with. The video moves into my teenage years and the film, games, and text that represented that portion of my life. It ends with the latest adult years of my life. These are important to my future as an educator. I would love for my students to create their own films based on the texts we read. I hope to give them the opportunity to produce their own creative writing projects. I want my students to understand that literature is not just words on paper.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I really enjoyed watching your autobiography. I forgot to include the Care Bears and the Babysitter's Club in my own! I have never heard of the Cobweb Hotel before, but it looks a little creepy! I thought it was cool how you actually took pictures of your stuff, like your CD collection. I also enjoyed the music! :)

    ReplyDelete